thomaidhapapa

MM Good Book Reviews - Thommie's Books

Ranger’s Luck by Serena Yates

Well there are several ways meeting a guy, but nothing beats saving him from distress.

There are also many types we like in a guy, but nothing, nothing beat that one and only type that you don’t like surprising the heck out of you.

So when Ranger Ethan was tasked with finding the city-guy, dumb-lost journalist, Ethan was not too happy about it. And I just love reading about the shock these types of characters get when they face their so-called nemesis. And if Caleb were a bit more confident making Ethan lose it a bit more, it would have made my day.

As it was, it was a pretty nice read, quite enjoyable albeit way too short. It leaves you with the wish of more, of being behind a plant when they have their first date, or in the closet when they have their first… uhm yeah, you get me.

So if you like a nice, quick read, settled in the wildness with two gorgeous guys, give this one a try.

Thommie

Source: http://mmgoodbookreviews.wordpress.com/2013/09/29/rangers-luck-by-serena-yates