thomaidhapapa

MM Good Book Reviews - Thommie's Books

Bunyip - A.J. Llewellyn Steve and Alexio meet at an “Animal lovers” speed date event and from the minute they lay eyes on each other they feel a deep connection between them. Alexio seems to be everything Steve has ever wanted. He’s loving with animals (very, very important quality), sweet and caring for him, extremely sexy and when they make love it is beyond passionate. He even seems to know exactly what Steve is thinking or wanting every single moment. Everything is extraordinary easy and beautiful with Alexio, it feels almost too good to be true. Almost! Alexio is the proud owner of a bunyip named Norman… Yes, a bunyip! That mythical creature we hear on old Australian Aboriginal legends. Steve finds himself in an odd situation; he can’t believe that the perfect man of his dreams might not be so perfect after all. He looks so normal, well “perfectly” normal that the bunyip must be something entirely different, a new breed of animal perhaps…
While their relationship advances and they discover to be perfectly compatible for each other Steve starts to feel the “one” emotion he’s been looking for. Love!! He loves Alexio, he loves his cat, he loves his brother and sister in law and they love him back. Except Norman. Steve still hasn’t met Norman and the fact that Alexio keep canceling it is itching Steve’s mind. He decides he should see Norman one way or another, with or without Alexio’s permission… Will he find this creature in the basement where it’s supposed to live or is it all a figment of Alexio’s imagination and the love he’s been hoping for is about to be lost forever..?
A great story from A. J. Llewellyn, sweet, passionate, with lots of suspense and a good notch of magic, it captured me from the very beginning. I loved Alexio and his “magical” family, admired Steve for his courage, got a bit pissed off with Silvana and envy eats my heart for Norman. I want one too 
So fans of paranormal/romance/magic animals and all sorts of animals I recommend this story to you and I am sure you will enjoy reading it.