thomaidhapapa

MM Good Book Reviews - Thommie's Books

Nothing of a Son - L.A. Witt Have I said how much I enjoy this author? No? I do, her work is fantastic and Nothing of a Son is no less. Daedalus meets Rauman at his father’s, the duke, house. Daedalus has been warned not to approach the duke’s daughters, but he should’ve been warned about the son as well. Rauman is stunning and the electricity between the two of them has nothing to do with the storm that caused Daedalus to seek shelter. In fact, the storm seems less dangerous that the shelter is turning out to be. Men like them face one fate if they are to be discovered, and that is the hangman! But nothing can stop the two of them, the attraction is too great to ignore, the want is ripping them from inside out, and neither of them has felt a similar passion before. Two nights of unbelievable coupling and two days to make the intensity drive them mad. Two day for Daedalus to be on his way. In spite of Rauman’s pleas to take him with him, Daedalus knows there is no place in this kingdom for men like them…

I loved it. I loved all about it.

The story was fantastic, an officer that comes back from war and the youngest of the duke’s son, forbidden and an ultimate fantasy.

L. A. Witt’s writing is always so smooth, that before you understand it, you’ve devoured the book and still crave for more. What did I like the best? Uhm…let’s see. The chemistry between the characters is so damn mind-blowing. The perfection in which the characters align with each other. The breathtaking sexual scenes that are beyond erotic and sensual and hot. The fact that it was such a short story (only 16k words) and it was so complete, lacking nothing, is very refreshing.

Yes, I loved all about this book and if you have the slightest inclination toward fantasy, with officers and duke’s sons and forbidden love, you should definitely read Nothing of a Son. Take a glass of wine, sit back and enjoy!

You can also find the review on MM Good Book Reviews