thomaidhapapa

MM Good Book Reviews - Thommie's Books

Christmas Hopes - Anna  Lee A very sweet Christmas story from Anna Lee that jumps right in the spirit of the Holidays.

Ethan is a very successful doctor, but after a very bad relationship at the beginning of his career he built a wall around his heart, only giving it all at his job. However when Trevor comes along, Ethan feels that wall threatened. In his fear, he pushes Trevor away. Being not only cold, but rude and hurting Trevor in the process. It’s only then, when his fellow gives up on him and completely avoids him, that Ethan realizes he’s having it bad for the charming doctor. In addition to feeling guilty for being a complete jerk, he understands that his life is lonely and if he keeps pushing people away, he’ll end up wasting his life. But, Trevor seems adamant to let him be, avoiding him at all costs. Now Christmas arrived and the only thing Ethan wishes for is another chance with Trevor, and since Santa can’t really help him, he has to win Trevor by himself.

As I said this is a sweet little story with dedicated doctors, amazing children not giving up even in the hospital and love waiting around the corner. I’d wish there was a bigger time-frame for the story, since all this happens very fast, but it didn't throw me, I think it suited it a lot. Definitely worth a read.