thomaidhapapa

MM Good Book Reviews - Thommie's Books

Fitting In - Silvia Violet 3.5~4 Hearts

Review written for MM Good Book Reviews

Oh my, this was one hot read. Do you have cop-fetish fantasies? Than this is the book for you.

Sexy and steamy hot Fitting In is the story of Mason trying to fit in a relationship with two gorgeous men who are already in love. The romantic plot was well played; Mason’s issues with previous relationships had quite a hold on him and while he trusted two guys with his sex-life he constantly held back on the emotion side. The fact that both Grey and Jack got under his skin fairly easy and the more time he spend with them the more in love he fell terrified Mason into retreating and running away.

The balance between hot, sexy and emotional was perfect. The fun I had reading this story can’t be described. I admit that while many scenes felt cheesy and stereotypical clichés, It never bothered me or I kept thinking of them as more funny even. Our men were all three of them quite unique and you could distinguish their voices and that for me is an accomplishment. I loved all three of them separately and at the same time I simply couldn’t see them apart.

The action plot of the story while not something worth mentioning since it wasn’t awfully developed or even mattered to me as much, provided one little detail that spiced things up. Besides being a prop for our men to meet, it also provided that little bit of intensity and angst that charged things up for our heroes.

All in all I quite liked the story and found it extremely funny and enjoyable. But then again I can’t resist a good ménage and if you’re so inclined I totally recommend you reading this book. It won’t disappoint.

Thommie.