thomaidhapapa

MM Good Book Reviews - Thommie's Books

Acts of Kindness - B.A. Tortuga 3.5 Hearts
Review written for MM Good Book Reviews

Part of the Charity Sip Blitz package.

This story was quite sweet and drove home the fact that when you show a little kindness you might get it back tenfold.

Evan is this sweet, selfless country man and as a character he’s immediately lovable. Of course his kindness, while it started without ulterior motives, ended up a bit on the selfish side as Russ is beginning to be an obsession for him. As much as Evan tries not to make himself obvious, he fears his longing is escaping from the cracks. But Evan is in for a big surprise when, after offering a comfort dinner to Russ, things get intense and hot between them.

I loved this pairs chemistry and the way their relationship developed. I liked very much the fact that it wasn’t rushed. And the ending was quite satisfying in the fact that not only was it sweet and perfect, but it lacked the mushy and sappy feeling short stories have a tendency for.

Recommended!