thomaidhapapa

MM Good Book Reviews - Thommie's Books

Gay Erotica, Volume 6: Three Hot New Tales of Desire

Gay Erotica, Volume 6 - James Hunt, G.R. Richards, Landon Dixon, Julian Benedict 3.5 Hearts
Review written for MM Good Book Reviews

Stories with erotic context are in my opinion quite hard to write. They need a highly intriguing and arresting context in order to make you fall in their naughty waves and joyous sensuality. This anthology manages to capture that peculiar essence. I certainly enjoyed reading it.

Webcam Willy by G.R. Richards 3 Hearts

Well talk about bone-shattering, mind-blowing, fun-tasctic online sex. Yes you got it right, Webcam Willy is exactly that. Erotic and intense it will capture your attention and make you “clench” in time with the MC’s in the text.

If you’re expecting romance to bloom, don’t. Just turn around and hit some other book. This is pure, hot and steamy erotica with the realistic factor making it even better, and believe me when I say it hits its purpose just right.

Damn it, it reminded me my own teen days, and no I’m not even blushing from that, though it got a bit hot in here.

Threesum by Landon Dixon 3 Hearts

If someone offers you food, you eat it; if someone offers you drink, you drink it. It doesn’t matter if you’re hungry or thirsty, you get what you can, when you can. Same goes for sex, especially that! And come on, only an idiot would refuse the hotness that came in the form of Conor and Kend, a “happily” married couple.

But the situation turns awfully devious when someone offers you a place by their side as long as you get rid of their other half…

And while the plot “explodes” I jump up and down figuratively, because things turn quite wicked and mischievous. Oh what fun! The devil in me basked with this little erotica.

The Art Of Stormy Sex by Julian Benedict 4 Hearts

Ah, a virgin longing to pop that cherry never would have thought that his non-existent sexual life would spruce up in a most explosive way.

An artist renting his mother’s garage haunts his dreams, yet infuriates him with his irritating behavior, but when Kane asks Carter to model for him though, things spice up and the heat between them turns scorching.

I confess, after much building up between the two, when Kane and Carter come face to face with their desires it becomes almost unbearable. The lust is there, in your face and glaring you, daring you not to taste it.

But virgins do have that beginner’s luck some times and Carter gains an eager fan. A rich man got seduced by Kane’s painting and insisted on meeting the model. Kane of course had to see for himself that Victor was a “caring” man, unknowingly causing Carter’s jealousy. But jealousy is a wicked thing indeed for it’s like a dual-bladed sword, and Kane finds himself face to face with his own kind of poison.

Erotic and sensual, with voyeuristic treats, this story is quite sensational. Now were the Hell is that fan of mine?

Thommie