thomaidhapapa

MM Good Book Reviews - Thommie's Books

Payday

Payday - Sean Michael 3.5 Hearts
Review written for MM Good Book Reviews

Why this was a surprise. I liked this short story very, very much. It was hot and it drew me into it instantly.

What’s not to like though. Make a deal with the devil and have a life people envy you for. Full of richness and happiness. Only downside is when the devil comes to collect. But is it really a downside, or is it the most perfect part of the bargain?

Take a wild guess. Yup! You guessed right if you picked the latter, for this demon is heavenly. When he comes to collect Mark and Alan are his for three nights. The best part is that he is also theirs for that amount of time. And the demon is hot in every meaning of the word.

As for our boys, I liked the contrast between them. I loved eager Mark, and I loved brooding Alan. His pushy side would have benefited more in a slightly longer story methinks.

This story is one of those I think it’s too short and needs a follow up, now damn it! Yeah, totally recommended!

Thommie